Terms and conditions of use
1) Conclusion of the contract
(1) The goods offered on our shop do not represent the conclusion of an agreement, but are solely an invitation to place an order.
(2) By placing an order, you submit to us an offer to complete a purchase. An agreement materializes at the time of dispatching the ordered goods to you.
(3) Confirmation of your order does not constitute acceptance of your offer. It only serves to inform you that your order has been received.
(1) All prices are in Euro
(2) Tax-exempt in accordance with Section 6, Paragraph 1, Item 26 of the Austrian Value Added Tax Act
(1) All Shipping is done by Post Austria
(2) Check the section shipping for further information about shippingcosts
(3) All shipping costs are payed by the customer
4) Consumer’s Right of Withdrawal, Exclusion of the Right of Withdrawal
(1) You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
(2) The right of withdrawal does not apply for the delivery of sound or video recordings in sealed packages if the seal has been removed after delivery
(3) The consumer bears the costs for sending the goods back to us